How to Make a Pattern Design using your I Pad
Submitted by: Architha Hindupur
- Create a design on grid paper.
- Take a picture of the design on the app "Camera".
- Adjust the contrast of the picture on the app "Photoshop Express.
- Take a screenshot of the picture.
- Go to the app "Sketchbook Pro".
- Click on the plus sign on the bottom left corner of the page.
- Select "1000x1000.
- Click the layer button on the top right corner.
- Click the plus sign with the flower next to it.
- Click on Photo Library.
- Select your picture.
- Now outline all the lines on the picture (including the border).
- Clean up your edges (with the eraser tool) so they are neat.
- Drop in your colors using the paint bucket tool.